United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Hi to all   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi fella's and gal's
Just taking the time to introduce myself,
I'm Rob from Sydney - Australia, 45 married with 4 boys, love RC Cars ,Trucks and Buggies
Race an MTX4R over here, use my truck and buggy for bashing and want to start racing my Truggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. I love your avatar by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
stevier
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a little of everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:00 am

stevier wrote:
Hey and welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a little of everything.
Yeah, i dont mind to dabble in a few things, there are others as well, Tamyia Mini, 2xHsp onroads, Habao Pirate 10 electric, HSP Warhead and about 10 controll line planes, but onroad is my forte at the moment, with the track only 5min's from my house it should be LOL, only 1 offroad track for nitro in Sydney and 40mins away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevier
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:02 am

Bigdaddy wrote:
stevier wrote:
Hey and welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a little of everything.
Yeah, i dont mind to dabble in a few things, there are others as well, Tamyia Mini, 2xHsp onroads, Habao Pirate 10 electric, HSP Warhead and about 10 controll line planes, but onroad is my forte at the moment, with the track only 5min's from my house it should be LOL, only 1 offroad track for nitro in Sydney and 40mins away

Kool, where about do u life in sydney. Im in st. ives
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:02 am

You got a nice collection there. I think I may be getting an electric on road soon. I'm not sure though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:06 am

The Mini and the Hobao (Hyper10) are for my 2 youngest one to use, but i will be using the Mini in a up and coming event, just got it for my boy to start racing with then he'll move onto Nitro with me (Maybe) if he sticks with it lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 am

That sounds good. Hopefully he'll follow your footsteps and move up to nitro Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
stevier
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:31 am

Guys we need more members invite ya friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:46 am

Members will come in time, remember Rome wasn't built in a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevier
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:49 am

bigdaddy where about do u life in sydney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 am

Western Suburbs, Plumpton, about 30-40k's west of the CBD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stevier
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 am

Bigdaddy wrote:
Western Suburbs, Plumpton, about 30-40k's west of the CBD

ohk im in stives on the north shore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Hey bigdaddy I just wana say your Icon (Avatar) is really funny bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:04 am

stevier wrote:
Bigdaddy wrote:
Western Suburbs, Plumpton, about 30-40k's west of the CBD

ohk im in stives on the north shore
Thought you were in the states as well lol! , They race nitro out there also don't they, we've had a few St Ives members race at Whalan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rltanner
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-01-21
Age : 46
Location : Lake Havasu City, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Whats up guys i came over from R/C Tech and i see a few of you are on here .
Well im Robert and im 37 i live in Lake Havasu City AZ married 4 kids 1 boy 3 girls and i set Tile for a livin and to pay for my RC addiction my wife hates it but my daughters love to go to the track with me a drive my 10th scale my one daughter want's to race but not yet shes still to little shes 5 but does good i do the gas and she steers around the track she tells the kids at school she races on Sat. so they should come down and whatch her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveThePainter
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:44 pm

rltanner wrote:
Whats up guys i came over from R/C Tech and i see a few of you are on here .
Well im Robert and im 37 i live in Lake Havasu City AZ married 4 kids 1 boy 3 girls and i set Tile for a livin and to pay for my RC addiction my wife hates it but my daughters love to go to the track with me a drive my 10th scale my one daughter want's to race but not yet shes still to little shes 5 but does good i do the gas and she steers around the track she tells the kids at school she races on Sat. so they should come down and whatch her

Very nice what 10th scale ya got??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi to all   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi to all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United RC :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: