United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Vid's on Youtube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Vid's on Youtube   Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:51 am

I'll start this topic of, if you like check out my vids on youtube 99% are onroad and at my home track at Whalan, got The Summer Nats on Saturday so hopefully i'll have some more Onroad action from the gun racers from Sydney and surrounding area's , it is also the 4th round of the inter club nitro challange, this event is the lead up to the NSW state titles in 2 months time
Enjoy
http://au.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bullimore&p=r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:53 am

Nice vids, and nice driving! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
DaveThePainter
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Bigdaddy wrote:
I'll start this topic of, if you like check out my vids on youtube 99% are onroad and at my home track at Whalan, got The Summer Nats on Saturday so hopefully i'll have some more Onroad action from the gun racers from Sydney and surrounding area's , it is also the 4th round of the inter club nitro challange, this event is the lead up to the NSW state titles in 2 months time
Enjoy
http://au.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bullimore&p=r

Very nice.
PS:Your Avatar is very funny Laughing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks guy's , got some new ones uploaing now from Yesterday's Summer Nats, but the event was washed out due to constant rain, but a few brave fellows took there tourers out for a spin in the wet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:47 am

3 new vid's uploaded check them out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveThePainter
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Bigdaddy wrote:
3 new vid's uploaded check them out
Very nice vids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:01 am

xsxracing wrote:
Bigdaddy wrote:
3 new vid's uploaded check them out
Very nice vids Very Happy
Pity we didn't race though Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveThePainter
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Bigdaddy wrote:
xsxracing wrote:
Bigdaddy wrote:
3 new vid's uploaded check them out
Very nice vids Very Happy
Pity we didn't race though Sad

Ya that would kinda suck though Mad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vid's on Youtube   

Back to top Go down
 
Vid's on Youtube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Youtube Rayquaza Advertisement Clip
» Ha ha ha! Funny Youtube videos!
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM
» I Found the Whole Attila Movie On Youtube!
» Likamobile videos on YouTube

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United RC :: General Forums :: RC Videos-
Jump to: