United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:19 pm

I've been looking for a new radio, and was wondering if it's good?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPZT7&P=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:21 pm

real nice radio


basically just like one of the spektrum dx radios.
not so fancy, and its afforadable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:23 pm

It's good enough for anything I need though, right? I wouldn't have to upgrade later on if I get more into it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
Bigdaddy
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-01-16
Age : 55
Location : Land down under

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:37 pm

I'm looking at the new DX3.0R or the KoPo EX10 as this radio is light as on the hands and good for those long offroad finals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:59 pm

ScruB.x3 wrote:
It's good enough for anything I need though, right? I wouldn't have to upgrade later on if I get more into it?


dont think so.
only if you really feel like it.
no need to really
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate


Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Bigdaddy wrote:
I'm looking at the new DX3.0R or the KoPo EX10 as this radio is light as on the hands and good for those long offroad finals

i have a M11 and a Ex10 and i like the feel of the M11 better but the ex10 is a really nice radio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScruB.x3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-01-15
Location : Oviedo, FL

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:23 pm

z400 wrote:
ScruB.x3 wrote:
It's good enough for anything I need though, right? I wouldn't have to upgrade later on if I get more into it?


dont think so.
only if you really feel like it.
no need to really

Wait, so you're saying the Futaba is good and I won't need to upgrade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrc.gooforum.com
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice


Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:21 pm

ScruB.x3 wrote:
z400 wrote:
ScruB.x3 wrote:
It's good enough for anything I need though, right? I wouldn't have to upgrade later on if I get more into it?


dont think so.
only if you really feel like it.
no need to really

Wait, so you're saying the Futaba is good and I won't need to upgrade?


any spread spektrum radio is good

but your always going to have the guys that own the $300+ radios
that are going to tell you that you need to upgrade

i've owned my spektrum dx 3.0 since a month after it was released.
its showing its age.
would i mind to upgradE? no i wouldnt.
but its really not needed. it works flawlessly
has never let me down. its very efficent battery wise

if you get the 3pm.. u will not be let down imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate


Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:26 am

z400 wrote:
ScruB.x3 wrote:
z400 wrote:
ScruB.x3 wrote:
It's good enough for anything I need though, right? I wouldn't have to upgrade later on if I get more into it?


dont think so.
only if you really feel like it.
no need to really

Wait, so you're saying the Futaba is good and I won't need to upgrade?


any spread spektrum radio is good

but your always going to have the guys that own the $300+ radios
that are going to tell you that you need to upgrade

i've owned my spektrum dx 3.0 since a month after it was released.
its showing its age.
would i mind to upgradE? no i wouldnt.
but its really not needed. it works flawlessly
has never let me down. its very efficent battery wise

if you get the 3pm.. u will not be let down imo

i have a 300+ dollar radio because i cant stand holding a spektrum radio. i used to us a jr xs3 pro and i hated holding it. to me its about comfort. it makes all the diffrence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz   

Back to top Go down
 
Futaba 3PM 3-Channel 2.4GHz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» (wanted) 2-3 channel radio
» Rocknrolla movie chat on Scotsman Stuart's channel
» Right channel does not sound nearly as loud as the left
» No bias readings in st70 right channel
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United RC :: General Forums :: Radio and Electronics-
Jump to: